Stoopid Forims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Amazing and Unbeatable People!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Message From England

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Char

Important Message From England Empty
PostSubject: Important Message From England   Important Message From England I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Dear Stoopid Forims,

Shut your mouth. Wink

Sincerely,
England king
Back to top Go down
George B

PostSubject: Re: Important Message From England   Important Message From England I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Mr. England,
My good friend Mr. England I am President George W. Bush and I reckon you should be quiet. I am tired of your rudeness. I am sure you are simply jealous of this beatiful economy that I have put together. It's on the TV all day, so I reckon it must be amazing! I am so cool afro . When I am replaced with that Barack guy who won the election I'll dethrone the king of England and help fix your economy to be almost as good as yours!

Love,
George W. Bush (I'm the President) flower

Aye, Aye Captain pirat
Back to top Go down
A Gay Tu

PostSubject: Re: Important Message From England   Important Message From England I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 am

Why hello you two extremely honorable leaders. I'm am Frederick, the homosexual turtle. alien
Back to top Go down
Obama

PostSubject: Re: Important Message From England   Important Message From England I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:23 am

Why hello there. I am your replacement Bush, Oboma. I am quite sure I will live up to your legacy as best president ever. Lord of England, You seem like a very nice gentlemen, but please use kinder vocabulary.

Turtle, you suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Message From England   Important Message From England I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Message From England
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoopid Forims :: Off topic chat :: Guests-
Jump to: